Notice Dated:- 18.05.2011
Further to the notice dated 12 May 2011, it is hereby brought to the attention of inmates of the Halls of Residence:
- That all students are directed to vacate their rooms on or before 5.00 pm on Sunday, 22 May 2011.
- That in case residents fail to vacate their respective rooms, the locks of their rooms shall be broken and the administration shall not be responsible for any loss or/and misplacement of their belongings.
- That all requests for allotment of single room shall be made in writing to the F.O (Shri J. P. Singh) on or before 23 May 2011.Single rooms shall be allotted on seniority cum merit basis.
- That for double accommodation, residents are required to inform Shri J. P Singh (F.O) on or before 23 May 2011, the name of their respective room partners with whom they would wish to share their accommodation.
- That in case two or more residents wish to share double accommodation with the same person, decision of the administration shall be final.
- That once the choice of room partner has been made, residents shall thereafter be prohibited from requesting for change of their room partners during the academic session 2011-2012.
- That request for shifting from one (double or single) room to the other (single or double room) shall not be entertained at any cost.
- That no application for shifting from double accommodation to single accommodation shall be entertained unless such rooms are available and unless both the room partners are willing to move into single accommodation.
Dr. S.P. Singh