Dated : 11th July 2011
Admission to B.A.,LL.B (Hons) five year integrated course for the academic session 2011-12 under
Foreign Nationals/NRI/NRI sponsored candidates categories.
Interested Students who fulfill the following eligibility conditions are hereby directed to confirm their candidature for few vacant seats under Foreign Nationals/NRI/NRI sponsored candidates categories, by submitting the duly filled in application forms which can be downloaded from our website www.cnlu.ac.in at Admission-2011 link with all supporting documents along with crossed DD for Rs.5000/- in favour of Registrar, Chanakya National Law University, Patna, payable at Patna on or before 20th July 2011 by 5:00 pm at Registrar’s office.
Such of the candidates will be informed through our website about probability of admission in order of merit subject to vacancy by 21st July 2011. Their merit list will be determined on the basis of their 10+2 marks. If the merit is still the same then the marks of 10th will be taken into consideration. They should finalize their admission on 25th July 2011 at Registrar’s chamber between 10:30 am & 4:00 pm, failing which they forfeit their claim to the seat, if any, in this academic session 2011-12. At the time of admission candidates have to bring all original documents including DD of Rs. 2,75,000 (Rs. Two lakh Seventy Five Thousand only) drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of Registrar, Chanakya National Law University, Patna, payable at Patna.
- The candidates shall have passed the higher secondary certificate examination(10+2) or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% marks
- The candidates shall not have completed 20 years of age as on 1st July 2011.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST & Persons with disability (PWD) categories shall not have completed 22 years of age as on 1st July 2011
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- School leaving Certificate/ College leaving Certificate.
- Photo Copy of Passport & Visa of the Sponsorer & original Letter of the candidate`s sponsorer
- Original Statement of marks at the qualifying examination (Intermediate/PUC/HSC/ etc.) and 10th standard.
- Latest Character Certificate from the institution last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period.
- Birth Certificate.
- Medical Certificate of good health along with blood group certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Eight Stamp Sized Photographs of the Candidate.
- One Photograph of the Local Guardian, who shall be a near/close relative.
- The dress code is compulsory for all the official functions and the Moot Courts (including intra) of the University. Hence the students should get the dress etc. ready which includes Black Trousers, White Shirt, Black Coat, Black Tie and Black Shoes.
- The students should bring the following for hostel accommodation:
- Mattress (6'x3')
- Bed Sheets & pillow
- Bucket & Mug
- Lock with triplicate key
- Mosquito Net