Information to the CLAT 2012 Candidates under the list of Chanakya National Law University, Patna
All the provisionally selected candidates of B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Course on the basis of the Second List of CLAT 2012 for Chanakya National Law University, Patna, are hereby directed to deposit the admission fees of Rs.1,20,000 (Rupees one lakh and twenty thousand only) through online / NEFT / RTGS or Account Transfer latest by by 4.00 pm on 19th June, 2012,, failing which their candidature for admission for 2012 in any National Law University/Law School which comes under CLAT 2012 will stand cancelled.
- Name of the Bank : CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- Name of the branch : FRAZER ROAD
- Address of the branch : FRAZER ROAD, PATNA- 800001
- Account Name : CHANAKYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY
- Nature of Account : SAVINGS DEPOSIT
- Account Number : 1287558119
- IFSC Code : CBIN0281668
The details of the fee deposit should be sent through email latest by 4.00 pm on 19th June, 2012, failing which the candidate’s name will not be sent to the Convenor, CLAT 2012 and CNLU takes no responsibility thereafter. The candidates who have deposited the fee in the above account, and if they get shifted to other National Law University/Law School, by Convener, CLAT 2012, then they have to deposit only the balance amount of the fees, if any, of that National Law University/Law School where they take the final admission. This shifting facility will be given only to those students who have already deposited the fees. Merely depositing the fee does not guarantee the admission. Only after thorough verification of documents the admission will be finalized. However, if any document is found to be false or incorrect at any point of time, the admission stands cancelled automatically.
The candidates who have deposited their fees should come with all the necessary documents for counselling between 11 am and 3 pm on the following dates:
- SC/ST/PWD CATEGORY : 27th & 28th June, 2012
- GENERAL CATEGORY : 29th & 30th June, 2012
The following documents shall be submitted to the University Office at the time of Admission:
1. School/College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate (Original)
2. Migration Certificate (Original)
3. Character Certificate (Original) from the institution last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period.
4. Mark Sheet of Matriculation (Attested photocopy and original for verification)
5. Mark Sheet of Intermediate (Attested photocopy and original for verification)
6. Medical Certificate of good health along with blood group.
7. Caste Certificate (Attested photocopy and original for verification for the reserved category candidates)
8. Eight Passport size photographs.
9. One Passport size photograph of the Local Guardian who shall be a near/close relative.
10. Admit Card of CLAT – 2012 (Original signed by the invigilator)
11. Receipt of the online/bank fee payment (Original)
The candidates are directed to come with their uniforms. The dress code is compulsory for all the official functions and the Moot Courts (including intra) of the University. The uniforms consist of black trousers, white shirt, black coat, black tie and black shoes. The candidates are directed to bring with them the following articles for stay in the Halls of Residence (Hostel).
Mattress (6` x 3`), bed sheets, pillow, pillow case, mosquito net, towels, bucket, mug, toilet articles, mirror, necessary clothing, lock with triplicate keys, etc.
Dr. S. P. Singh